Automatic garage doors are great when it comes to ease of use. However, since they run on power, you can’t open them without power. So, how to open a garage door without power?
You’re about to see how it’s done. Make sure you stay around so that you can learn everything in a good way.
Opening the garage door without power
Open the door manually.
- In your garage, the automatic garage door opener is located at the bottom of the trolley track. It is necessary to unplug the machine’s power cord before disconnecting the track from the door.
- There is a red handle hanging from a string above the door on the trolley track. Once a “click” is heard from the handle, pull it straight down.
- When the automatic opener is off, you can open the door manually. Follow the trolley track to lift the door straight up. Lift the door once it has been fully opened.
- Open the door quickly and don’t leave it open for too long. No matter how well-maintained or how new your door is, there is no mechanism to keep it from slamming shut. Only open the door if it is absolutely necessary.
- Gently lower the garage door to flush with the ground when you’re ready to close it. Don’t open the door until you need to.
This is how you can open the garage door without power. I hope you found it easier to do it. For any questions, you can hit the comment section below. I’d love to help you out.
For any garage door spring repair service, check out garage door spring repair Smithfield which provides professional services.
Social Links: Uksw, Worldcosplay, Alneyzeha.Phorum, Grabcad, Hellobox